Having a well organized kitchen doesn’t require a huge investment of time or resources. When everything is neatly in its place preparing meals becomes a breeze. The benefits of an organized kitchen include increased efficiency and less upkeep. Appliances, utensils and food products will always be where they are supposed to be and the days of spending time guessing where you last saw the blender are over. With a little thought and implementation, you can have your kitchen organized in no time. Here are some extremely easy tips to help get your kitchen in order:
• Sorting utensils by their types and uses is a simple way to increase efficiency and decrease clutter. Simple jars can be used as dividers for things like spatulas and tongs eliminating unwieldy draws full of utensils.
• Risers are a great way to use dead space in cabinets. Bakeware that takes up huge amounts of space will fit easily with plates and food storage containers.
• Wicker baskets are another way to deal with overflow items like towels. Once space in drawers and cabinets is full using baskets is beneficial to maintain order.
• There are options available in the market for drawer and cabinet organizers that are adjustable. Storage lids and containers can quickly become a pain to deal with. Using these dedicated dividers will make after meals organization much easier.
• Dedicate a cabinet to measuring tools. Nothing is worse than drawers overflowing with your measuring implements when you are in the middle of baking. Try using cork board on the back side of your baking cabinet door to hang measuring cups and spoons.
• If you have tall and narrow cabinet space, don’t be afraid to use multiple organizing options. If done right, hooks, dividers and caddys can all be used in a single space. This is one of the ultimate ways to maximize space and keep good organizational flow.
• Lazy susans are one way to use deep pantry and cabinet space while getting rid of clutter. Spices, sauces and beans can find a home in these spinning organizers and will keep smaller similar food items together.
• Keep all your frozen food and freezer left overs labeled. This is a big step in efficiency and minimizing waste. Keeping the labels facing outwards adds another handy level of organization.
• Command Hooks are another option to hang clunky pans from unused walls. These specialized hooks are a perfect way to store weighty pots and pans and free up under counter space.
• Look for wasted space like next to cabinets. These can be creatively used with a rack to hold cookbooks and magazines.
A well organized kitchen shouldn’t be underestimated. This room is one of the most heavily used rooms in the house and having everything in its place will make mealtime a pleasure. An Atlanta maid service like Amazon Cleaning will keep your newly organized kitchen sparkling clean and ready for service.